Why Join Sterling
You believe performance should be rewarded.
You find great satisfaction in doing your job well. But you also think it's pretty nice when other people notice your impact too. We couldn't agree more. That's why when you join our family talented employees at Sterling Global, you'll enjoy more than just great challenges and opportunities. You'll also be immediately eligible for excellent benefits options* that reflect our commitment to your personal, professional, physical and financial well-being.
Our benefit areas include:
- Protecting Your Health
We're proud to offer quality healthcare benefits that are affordable for our employees and the company.
We are currently under Healthway Medical Clinics. All employees upon reaching their sixth (6th) month will receive this benefit that includes:
- In-patient and Out-patient services
- Dental Benefits
- Laboratories and diagnostics
- Balancing Your Life & Work
We believe there's more to life than just work, and offer several resources to help you make the most of your time in and out of the office. Work/Life balance options and benefits may include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays - PTO eligibility is dependent on length of service and includes vacation days and personal days.
- Employee Coop Loan - Employees can have access to emergency fund if needed as approved by the HR department for personal use. Repayment structure is dependent on the employees' capability to pay the loan.
- Employee Discount Program: Employees have the opportunity to participate in our Employee Discount Program. This program offers deep discounts from our affiliates (Sterling Paper Brands)
* Benefit plans and eligibility may vary depending upon position. This summary is intended to provide a general overview of our many plan options. A complete overview of specific benefit plans will be provided during the employment process.
Training and Development
Learning doesn't stop here. We'll grow with you.
You've got big ideas, and even bigger plans. You believe you can do anything you set your mind to. And nothing inspires you more than being given a challenge, and the support to overcome it. We know. Us too.
At Sterling Global, we excel at making our clients' interactions with customers the best they can be. Every Sterling Global employee has access to valuable training and development opportunities, with resources for Contact Center Reps including:
- New Employee Orientation
It's important to your success that you become acclimated to our culture, our state-of-the-art Contact Centers and our industry in general. That's why we take the time to show you the ropes, complete with learning objectives that provide the necessary information to start successfully as a Sterling Global agent.
- Campaign Specific Training
Continually ensuring that our agents are appropriately trained to handle our client's calls with exceptional service is a priority for us. In our classroom environment (both physical and virtual) agents will become immersed in the projects processes, services and products.
- Campaign Update/Change Training
Our clients' business needs are in constant motion. So, the same must be true of the training we provide agents in order to handle those changes. Sterling Global employs a variety of classroom, virtual and e-learning resources for change training that meet these vital needs.
- Continuing Education
Our main focus is to help agents learn, so they can be successful. Sterling Global has an extensive library of skills training resources to provide agents with ongoing education to help them improve their call handling, customer service and sales abilities.
- Career Development Training
We're committed to supporting our agents' career progress, and their ability to move into other positions as an outcome of their personal development.